Full Throttle Boxing has created a season of competition that is 100% skill based, with the tournament winners fighting the tournament winners in their same weight class. The fighters are limited only by their skill and determination. Professional boxers should contact us today to reserve their place in the next season.
Since I was a boy of five or six, I had it in my mind I would be a world boxing champion. – Joe Frazier
- Boxers are paid for what they do in the ring not who they are or how many fights they may have won.
- All the payouts to the boxers are designed to incentivize action. Every round is a new payday.
- Each live event is focused on determining the one winner out of the original eight of the night, in a single elimination Tournament style competition. Eight fighters, all in the same weight class, will begin the boxing event and only one will emerge victorious.
- Purses are earned round by round.
- The winner of a round earns 80% of the total rounds purse and the loser of the round earns 20%.
- The purses are doubled from the initial round to the semi-final round and then doubled again for the evenings final round.
- The winner of each tournament, representing their specific weight class earns the right to fight for the season champion position a 10-round finale in Las VegasEvery round matters! A boxer can win the first two rounds and lose in the third, but still walk away with a respectable payday.
- Even if a boxer loses one event, he can jump right back in the next season of events and try again to fight as far as his skill and determination will take him.
- Every round matters! A boxer can win the first two rounds and lose in the third, but still walk away with a respectable payday.
- Knockout bonuses create even more incentive for all competitor boxers to fight 100% aka FULL THROTTLE, 100% of the time. Each knockout will add money to a bonus pool and will continue increasing until a fighter is able to do three knockouts in one event and the progressive bonus will be paid to that fighter.